This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
15 years in IT, with 8 years Java experience on application development that includes analysis, design, build, test and deployment phase. He was a System Analyst in KYC screening. Formerly worked as a Technical Consultant, that delivers Financial Regulatory, Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Compliance. He has a broad in the development and product adaptations of Netreveal software application
Graduate of the University of Immaculate Conception, B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, March 2000
System Delivery/Financial Regulatory
• as a System Analyst in OCBC (Jul 2019 – Jan 2020)
provides system support for KYC screening/ SWIFT Transaction monitoring but not limited to:
o Netrevealpackageinstallation(SIT/UAT/PROD)environment § UNIX env
§ Oracle database
§ Control-M (Job scheduling)
AML/WLM/FATCA Financial Regulatory:
• as a Technical Consultant in BAE Systems AI, provides AML/Transaction Monitoring, WLM/Transaction Filtering and Sanctions services.
Netreveal Configuration but not limited to the following: o Application Builder
o Base Platform
o Batchbridge Scheduling
o Workflow Configurator
o Command And Control
o Services Manager
o Scenario Manager (AML/WLM)
Project involvement as follows:
• Kiwi Bank CRS Change Request (Apr 2019 – Jun 2019)
o CRS a new solution that handles Common Reporting Standard, collaborated with Sydney team. Developed screen changes, batch processing and workflows.
• OCBCSG 1 AML Upgrade Implementation (Jan 2019 – Mar 2019)
o AML Solutions upgrade to Netreveal latest solutions, includes;
a. KYC Screening
b. SWIFT Transaction filtering
collaborated with SG team, only one resource in KL, managed to resolved gaps, configure and deliver the solution with minimal supervision
o Provide client onsite support
• CIMB 1 AML Upgrade Implementation (May 2018 – Dec 2018)
o AML Solutions upgrade to Netreveal latest solutions, collaborated with SG team, only one resource in KL, managed to resolved gaps, configure and deliver the solution with minimal supervision
§ AML Transaction Monitoring § SWIFT Transaction Filtering § KYC Screening
Jay Yu Arnaiz Page 2 of 6
• Kiwi Bank CRS Implementation (Dec 2017 – March 2018)
o CRS a new solution that handles Common Reporting Standard,
collaborated with Sydney team. During the Go-live unlikely issue arised during the report generation, but able to managed and resolved issue and help the client addressed the gaps and report successfully generated
• RHB IB MY AML Implementation (2016)
o ConfigureandDeliverAML/CTFSolutions § AML Transaction Monitoring
§ SWIFT Transaction Filtering
o Performproductconfiugrationandinstallation o ConductedProducttraining(usertraining)
• ANZ-BAU, ANZ Sanctions, ANZ Upgrade, UOB SG, NAB Austrac, Bendigo AML Upgrade (2012-2016)
o Collaborated with team Melbourne,
§ AML Transaction Monitoring
§ SWIFT Transaction Filtering
§ KYC Screening (Watchlist/Sanctions)
SMS Banking (Jul 2011- Oct. 2012)
as a software consultant in mindwave global solutions, deployed in Scope International, working for SMS Banking team that develops SMS alert that uses Spring, Struts and MQ .
o Created/enhanced a web app like Customer Self Registration (CSR), that allows the user to customize its SMS alert
o SupportanddeliverenhancementforSMSalertgeneration o SMSalertgenerationthruSMSandemail
Business Process Management -IT:
• In line with Accenture Solutions Philippines Delivery Center in Manila – as a Integration Developer under BPM-IT team that develops webservices using CXF and UI for Intalio workflow using GWT and smartGWT.
o Design and deliver web app like Financial Statement Investiagation (FSI), Generic Exception Management (GEM) and Report Form Position (RFP) for the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Renewal.
o Supportandprovideenhancementforstructuredreportservices,VNRValidation Uses maven, Hudson, JBoss. (Jul 2010 – Jun 2011)
Credit Risk Management:
• In line with Accenture Solutions Philippines Delivery Center in Manila – as a team lead of the Front End (Java) web based applications.
Drafted Design Approach/Detailed Design. Conduct peer reviews, build and tests code. Manages the team and ensures the delivery in compliance with quality. During the Knowledge transition, created system documentation of 17 applications.