Dental Assistant/Healthcare Assistant
Tungkol sa Maryneth Reyes:
To whom it may concern,
I am pleased to submit here with my application for the position of Healthcare Assistant / Dental Assistant or any available jobs Post in your company. I believe that my qualification and working experience enable me tomeet the expectations and demands of the said position.
I graduated from PHILIPPINES COLLEGE IN NURSING AND SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY Pasay City in the Philippines, taking up Associate in Midwifery. In addition, I took 6 Months Caregiving Program with NC II - TESDA Certificate including Nursing Assistant Course from Global torch Institute with Certificate. I am formerly attached over two years contract in Al fuad medical Centre as Nursing Assistant/Dental/CSSD Technician Assistant.
My academic records as well as my involvements in co-curriculum activities has prepared me for this job and taught me the important of interpersonal skills. As an active person in various activities, I have the opportunities to lead, initiate and manage as well as developing the ability to work with people with different level and social backgrounds. This also allowed me to gain valuable working knowledge.
The resume enclosed will provide you with more details of my qualification and experience. I would be very pleased to discuss to you further on my current duties and achievements as well as the expectation of yourcurrent available position in your organization.
If you are favorably impressed with my qualifications and experience, I would very much appreciate if you could contact me in advance to set up a meeting to discuss a mutually favorable prospect. You can contact me at the above address or reach me by phoning the number on my resume attached. I could come to your office at any time convenient to you.
POSITION: DENTAL ASSISTANT/CSSD ASSISTANT Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule and confirm appointments via call.
• Perform reception and clerical duties
• Prepare patients for dental examinations.
• Prepare the dental chair.
• Prepare dental instruments and materials and medications to be used during procedures.
• Assist in per apical x-ray if needed.
• Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment and sealant.
• Perform intra-oral duties.
• Record dental procedures performed on patients
• Handling charting report for the patients.
• Fabricated and place temporary crowns and restorations
• Order dental and office supplies
• Managed and organized materials, medications inventory, making sure it’s enough
order and checks expiration date of medications.
• Observe cleanliness in the room.
• Helping and perform other duties time to time as and when required.
CSSD – (Central Sterile Supply Department) Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishes and ensures the implementation of CSSD policies and procedures.
• Ensures instruments and equipment are cleaned and decontaminated according to
established guidelines policies and procedures.
• Performs activities relating to the operation of washer/disinfectors and other related
• Ensures instruments sets are standardized, sterilized and in good working condition.
• Assess CSSD supply needs and establishes a standard CSSD inventory.
• Monitors documents and reports effectiveness of sterilizers.
• Notifies appropriate department of malfunction of equipment or lack of supplies.
• Monitors compliance with policy and procedure.
• Any other assigned responsibilities on a need basis as identified by the Head Nurse.
To undertake all duties in line with the training and instruction provided by the Practice Nurse and General Practitioners.
Assistance at clinics ensuring patient care by assisting patients
Conduct weight and height measurements, test and record blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
The testing and result recording through in the system.
Provide assistance in minor operations ensuring patient care by chaperoning. Assist with the provision of health checks for both newly registered patients. The collection of clinical waste, ensuring appropriate storage prior to disposal.
To ensure adequate clinical stock levels and medical stationery and maintain an effective stock management system.
Ensure adequate stock levels in stock room, treatment rooms, fridges and cupboards. The checking and recording of medical supplies on receipt.
Receiving telephone messages in the treatment room, recording and transmitting accordingly.
The inputting of information onto the Practice clinical system.
The ongoing cleaning of clinical equipment and working surfaces, preparing treatment room’s prior to use.
Ensure adequate infection control procedures in treatment and consulting rooms.
PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG PASAY
PHILIPPINES COLLEGE IN NURSING AND SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY
Associate in Midwifery
(2-years Graduate with Diploma, Batch 2010)
THE FILIPINO LEARNING ORGANIZATION (F.L.O)
Course - Care-giving
NC-II Caregiver - TESDA Certificate Abu Dhabi - UAE
GLOBAL TORCH INSTITUTE
Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi -•-UAE
Course - Certified Nursing Assistant
Mga propesyonal na nakikipagkumpitensya kay Maryneth
Mga propesyonal mula sa parehong sektor ng Healthcare tulad ng Maryneth Reyes
Mga propesyonal mula sa iba't ibang sektor malapit sa Pasay, Camarines Sur
Trabaho malapit sa Pasay, Camarines Sur
TeacherOn Gumaca, Pilipinas Part time
I need someone to teach me N3 level Japanese. · Level: Expert · Gender Preference: Preferably female · Meeting options: · Available online - via skype etc.
Kelin Graphics System Corporation Cauayan, Pilipinas
Qualifications: · Must have 2 3 yrs proven experience as Account Executive/Sales Executive in large format printer industry · Willing to do fieldwork onsite · Amenable to work Mon-Sat (8:30AM 5:30PM) ...
Emperador Distillers Inc. Cauayan, Pilipinas
Responsibilities · Makes daily sales call · Meets sales target · Ensures the growth of sales in the territory · Handles merchandising for customers · Recommends and implements sales and marketing prog ...