Vangeno Carl Abuan
I am Intern Architecture but working experience 3 years as a Draftsman, Construction Site Supervision and Safety Officer 2 in the Philippines. I am fit for the job and capable of delivering excellent results. I possess skills that are unique and likely unteachable, which makes me an above average ca ...
Tungkol sa Vangeno Carl Abuan:
I am Intern Architecture but working experience 3 years as a Draftsman, Construction Site Supervision and Safety Officer 2 in the Philippines. I am fit for the job and capable of delivering excellent results. I possess skills that are unique and likely unteachable, which makes me an above average candidate. I'll be an asset to the company and a perfect fit for the team.
Kind of Projects
- Construction Site Supervision
- Safety Officer
- Good communication both written and oral
- Capable for analyzing and solving problems
- Doing works with timely manner
- Responsible for all the task assigned
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Creative thinking
Technically Proficient in Programs
- SketchUp (3D Modeling)
- Lumion (3D Rendering)
- Adobe Photoshop
Architectural Draftsman with Construction Site Supervision
- Worked on the design of multiple commercial/residential projects, performed site visits, and produced detailed architectural drawings and sketches.
- Provided creative concept solutions and maintained all complete set of plan files, documents, and records.
- Conducted reports on the progress of projects and presented results to the principal architect.
- Research and selection of materials in coordination with sub consultants and client.
- Communicated and worked closely with other professional Architects; performed other duties as assigned.
- Provide architectural support to lead architects in the design, selection, coordination, detailing of architectural materials and systems
- Monitoring and develop design development phase with other disciplines (structural, electrical, mechanical, fire protection, plumbing and sanitary)
- Assisted with developing industrial, commercial and residential drawings inspected sites, assisted with design development and reviewed plans
Construction Site Supervision
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases, obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Responsible for the implementation of health and safety standards in the assigned area.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations and industrial processes.
- Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees exposure to chemical, physical and biological work hazards.
- Review plans and specifications for the construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Inspect facilities, machinery and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Reported all the accidents and near-misses and implement positive actions to prevent a recurrence.
- Coordinated with the responsible personnel regarding the immediate correction of hazardous conditions.
- Supervised the operations regarding the proper conduct of the daily toolbox meetings.
- Undertook daily inspections in responsibility to ensure implementation of, and adherence to the procedure set out in the Site HSE Plan, Group HSE Manual, and any other project-specific requirement.
- Advised about prevention of injury to personnel and damage to equipment and the environment.
- Ensured the proper installation of scaffolding and see to it that it conforms to internationally accepted standards.
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
Saint Louis College
City of San Fernando, La Union
Mga propesyonal mula sa iba't ibang sektor malapit sa Bauang, La Union
Iba pang mga gumagamit na tinatawag na Vangeno Carl
Trabaho malapit sa Bauang, La Union
Neks Job Philippines Baguio, Pilipinas
Duties/Responsibilities: · Responsible for taking incoming calls or making outgoing calls for a business in a call center. These calls may be for a variety of situations, such as customer service, sal ...
Neksjob Philippines Baguio City, Pilipinas Buong oras
Your day-to-day in a nutshell: · Answering incoming calls from customers · Resolving customer inquiries/requests · Ensuring customer requests are handled in an appropriate and timely manner · Utilizin ...
Neksjob Corporation Baguio, Pilipinas Permanent
Duties/Responsibilities: · Responsible for handling large amounts of customer calls. The main responsibility is to provide all the necessary answers and assistance to ensure customer satisfaction. · Q ...