Reporting Senior Analyst
Found in: beBee S2 PH
Description:Business Intelligence Senior Analyst
Cainta site / Work From Home (during ECQ/MECQ)
US shift / Graveyard
This position is responsible for the administration, maintenance, support, and other aspects of the development in Teletech's Business Intelligence Platforms. These include Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) platform (Reporting Services (SSRS) and Analysis Services (SSAS) delivered through Power BI Report Server) as well as Looker. The job function will require the candidate to work closely with users from the Human Capital, Finance, IT, and Operations departments.
- Bachelor's degree of higher in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, IT or related field from an accredited college, university or institution.
- 2-5 years' experience designing/developing/implementing/administering BI solutions
- Experience with development and support of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, BigQuery, and/or Looker
- In-depth technical knowledge of multi-dimensional, Tabular, and/or LookML modeling and support
- Experience with development and support life-cycle
- Experience with ERP system and tools
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications especially Excel
- Experience working with Finance, IT and other cross functional groups in a team environment to gather requirements and provide support.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment across multiple functions and several dynamic projects.
- Strong appreciation for the importance of ensuring accuracy in all reporting technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to create intuitive story telling dashboards with Power BI, Looker, or similar technologies Essential Functions:
- SQL, MDX, DAX, and/or LookML knowledge
- SSAS/SSRS/Power BI/Looker Solution design and implementation
- Development, documentation and maintenance of existing and new applications and processes
- Creation, implementation, and regulation of development standards and best practices
- Skilled in problem resolution, system administration and development of business rules, system interface and web forms
- Gather and document user requirements in a clear and organized manner
- Create appropriate documentation to hand over operation of solutions to operational teams
- Creative problem solving and collaborative team-work
- Create intuitive visualizations and dashboards to provide insights to clients TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Job Description · Business Intelligence Analyst · Cainta site / Work From Home (during ECQ/MECQ) · US shift / Graveya ...
TTEC - Cainta - beBee S2 PH
Desktop Support Associate · General Summary: · This is an entry-level position into the information technology field. ...
TTEC - Cainta - beBee S2 PH