CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR (CSWIP 3.1)
Tungkol sa Emmanuel Baring:
QA/QC PIPING AND WELDING INSPECTOR WITH A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN OIL AND GAS.
- Inspection of incoming materials and consumables.
- Witness PQR test for new subcontractors. Check and record welding parameters such as welding electrode, voltage, ampere and preheating etc. is in accordance with the applicable WPS.
- Witness Mechanical testing of approved PQR specimens.
- Be familiar with and refer to the applicable, Specification and standards Check and verify that all materials used are as per approved isometric drawings.
- Verify and document that welding and piping installation works done comply with the approved WPS (Welding Procedures Specification), procedures and established quality requirements. Conducting inspection as per approved ITP.
- Conform that the ITP for piping installation work is in place.
- Confirm availability of the latest revision drawings.
- FIT-UP AND WELDING. All piping materials and welding consumables shall be conforming to specifications, construction drawings and WPS.
- Ensure that copies of applicable QC plan and QC procedures where necessary are available at the location of work.
- All measuring Instruments shall have valid Calibration Certificates.
- Checking of spools. Verify spool number. Check for damages/dents. Verify internal cleanliness of spools prior to erection.
- Witness welder qualification test in association with the company/contractor representative and welding engineer.
- Ensure that all the welding works carried out in the service contract are as per the approved specifications, procedures and plans.
- Verify external profile of weld. Reinforcement of butt weld. Throat thickness of fillet weld
- Monitor welder performance, receive and review NDT reports.
- Compile and maintain isometrics containing weld number and welder’s identification.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports of QC activities.
- Liaise with the work coordinator in case of non-conformances and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Ensure fulfillment of all inspection and test requirements at all the stages as per the CQP and contract requirements.
- Operate Field Material Control System (FMCS) to monitor welding progress and NDE requirements.
- Meet regularly with other production and construction supervisor to coordinate activities between warehouse and production floors or construction sites.
- Responsible for the inspection of holiday testing of underground piping.
- Compile and review pertinent records of inspection and test for individual job orders.
- HYDROTESTING. Check and verify Hydro/Pneumatic/Visual test packages. All necessary approved documents to precede the test must be gathered, presented and included in the test package such as, weld summary sheet including NDE, PMI, Ferrite, Hardness and PWHT.
- Responsible for line inspection of approved test packages and generate punch list. Monitor punch clearing.
- Verify punch items to be closed prior to test. Verify all calibration certificates of test equipment.
- Ensure that all excluded in line items are removed from piping and properly preserved.
- Ensure that all actuated valves such as ESD, TSO, ON/OFF valves, etc must be secured and protected.
- Verify installation of test vents/drain, temporary gaskets, test blinds as per test pack ISO DWG.
- Visually inspect and verify that draining and drying as per specific requirements.
- REINSTATEMENT. Piping, instrument, mechanical equipment re-instated in accordance with PEFS/P&ID.
- All piping lines and in line items will be checked for internal cleanliness and drying condition prior to re-instatement.
- Ensure implementation of HSSE policy and HSSE plan with in the area of their jurisdiction.
- Participate in HSSE activities and when required by the contract manager, site manager or HSSE advisor.
MECHANICAL COMPLETION. Responsible for review of Mechanical completion packages, Final walkdown presence, generate punch list, assist contractor on punch list closing and assist commissioning group.
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Mga propesyonal mula sa parehong sektor ng Konstruksiyon/Pasilidad tulad ng Emmanuel Baring
Mga propesyonal mula sa iba't ibang sektor malapit sa Limay, Bataan
Iba pang mga gumagamit na tinatawag na Emmanuel
Trabaho malapit sa Limay, Bataan
ASCENTPRO San Juan, Pilipinas Permanent
ASCENTPRO is looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist for Corporate and IT roles · DESCRIPTION: · Conducting end-to-end recruitment process · Sourcing candidates for clients' needs · Reviewin ...
Natagpuan sa: Trabajos diarios PH C2 - 4 araw ang nakalipas
Neksjob Corporation Pasig City, Pilipinas
Customer Service Representatives handle concerns and complaints regarding goods and services. In addition to assisting consumers with returns, upgrades, and purchases, they frequently offer guidance a ...
Natagpuan sa: Talent PH A C2 - 14 oras ang nakalipas
Neksjob Philippines Pasay, Pilipinas Buong oras
Senior Full Stack Python Developer · Salary Range: PHP90000 - PHP150000/month · We're looking for passionate and creative tech leaders who want to take their career to the next level and make a real ...