John Philip Diala
Tungkol sa John Philip Diala:
I am a determined, result-oriented individual seeking a fulfilling entry- level position as an iOS mobile application developer, where I plan to focus my career path on while ensuring timely and quality deliverables that will contribute to the productivity of the company.
Java Developer, Software Engineer
Accenture (September 2022 - May 2023)
Developed web pages utilizing Java programming language while implementing project-based design patterns and client-specific coding standards to meet front-end and back-end requirements provided by the client.
Part of my tasks is to ensure quality deliverables by collaborating with team members and the QA team for page functionality investigation, report generation accuracy test, and analysis of the page behavior in the test environment. I also performed and handled code improvements, bug fixes, and unit testing (JUnit).
My duties and responsibilities regularly consist of the following:
- Developing user interface for web pages from start to finish
- Modifying back-end requirements based on change request details and requirements
- Fixing front-end and back-end bugs
- Unit testing by creating test scripts (JUnit) for team members and team leads
- Investigating page functionality and report generation accuracy
- Collaborating with team members and the QA team in investigating the behavior of deployed pages in the test environment, providing concise findings
- Attending sprint planning, daily standup, and sprint review, ensuring the provision of timely and accurate details in the development
ETL Developer, Associate Software Engineer | Accenture
Accenture (May 2021- Sept 2022)
I am a developer for both STG and CWH/DM programs. My day-to-day tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Designing of new programs based on client’s design document
- Modification of programs based on the change request details provided by the client (from design, build, and execution)
- Working with both single and multiple-session programs ranging from simple to complex build and UT requirements
I also work as a primary deployment PIC. I deploy resources for newly built and modified programs, processing both individual and bulk requests as needed by the project, making sure that proper and thorough validations are performed prior deployment and detailed logs for each unsuccessful attempt is provided.
I am also the Knowledge Transfer PIC for deployment for new joiners of the project - demonstrates both the general and detailed flow of resource deployment, request validation, and best practices.
Learning Management System Administrator | Chevron Holdings Inc.
Chevron (January 2020 - January 2021, Contract)
I am responsible for providing LMS support and content creation for employees accessing the legacy and current systems. Within a week's worth of training, I went live to handle tickets and provide troubleshooting, assistance, and service to all LMS-related issues raised by the users.
A big part of my role is the creation of courses and classrooms for content providers and instructors, respectively.
Within the duration of my contract, I worked on the following:
- Troubleshooting online training-related issues of LMS users and instructors
- Configuration and migration of LMS content and courses from SAP to Workday
- Supporting the learning requirements of LMS users by creating courses, scheduling offerings, and manual recording of marks and completion in the system
Far Eastern University – Institute of Technology, Sept 2014 - Aug 2019
BS Information Technology with specialization in web and mobile application development
Capstone project title: Complaints Reporting and Management System for LTFRB (CRAMS)
Academic achievements and awards:
- Graduated cum laude with 3.43 / 4.0 GPA
- Academic Scholar, 2014 – 2019
- Best Capstone Project – CRAMS for LTFRB in the LinkCode: IT Fair, 2018
- Best Project – CRAMS for LTFRB in the FEU TECH 1st International Technofest, 2018
- Best Project Presenter – LinkCode: IT Fair, 2018
- Oratorical Champion - YMCA 109th Founding Anniversary, 2016
Mga propesyonal na nakikipagkumpitensya kay John
Mga propesyonal mula sa parehong sektor ng Teknolohiya/Internet tulad ng John Philip Diala
Mga propesyonal mula sa iba't ibang sektor malapit sa Manila, Capital District
Iba pang mga gumagamit na tinatawag na John
Trabaho malapit sa Manila, Capital District
Neksjob Corporation Pasig, Pilipinas Permanent
Job DescriptionCustomer Service Representatives handle concerns and complaints regarding goods and services. In addition to assisting consumers with returns, upgrades, and purchases, they frequently o ...
Hawodtechsolutions Philippines, Manila, Pilipinas Buong oras
Job Description: · The Role · An interesting opportunity has arisen that would allow the successful applicant to join a start-up to help deliver the software platform for a new digital asset securiti ...
Neksjob Philippines Philippines, Taguig, Pilipinas Buong oras
Your day-to-day in a nutshell · Answering incoming calls from customers · Resolving customer inquiries/requests · Ensuring customer requests are handled in an appropriate and timely manner · Utilizing ...